Full time OR Part time Support Workers Required
* Permanent Role based at one location in QUENIBOROUGH
* Employed by a Respected and Specialist Care Provider
* £10.50 per hour NIGHTS / £9.50 per hour days
* Part time - 2 x 12 hour shifts per week
* Days are (Apply online only) / Waking Nights are (Apply online only)
* Shifts are on a ROTA basis including EVERY OTHER weekend
* Rota given 1 month in advance approx.
£9.50 per hour days (Mandatory initial TRAINING for all staff takes place DAY times ONLY)
£10.50 per hour waking nights
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers/Carers to support a lady who has a high level spinal cord injury and resulting respiratory issues. She is living in her own home in the Queniborough area.
About the role:
* You will support this lady in all aspects of daily living, which will include personal care, bowel and bladder care, respiratory care and medication administration.
* Support the lady in seeing her animals (horses, dogs and pigs) on a daily basis (including during the winter months) which is a focus within her family life.
* Provide support in social activities and interests, as well as holidays and trips away from home.
* Assist with domestic duties including daily food preparation
* Waking Nights are (Apply online only)
* Days are (Apply online only)
* You must be prepared to work every other weekend whichever option you choose
* Working within a team who will provide 24 hour care. Flexibility will be required, and this will include EVERY OTHER weekend and bank holiday working on a rota basis.
* Part time = 2 shifts per week
* We are seeking individuals with excellent communication skills, good timekeeper, along with a respectful, honest and trustworthy nature. You will be flexible in cover and support within the team; as well as reliable, motivated and committed in your duties.
* You must have an interest in animals, ideally horses and dogs, and enjoy outdoor life as you will assist with animal care in all seasons and all weather.
* Previous care experience is not essential as full, specialist training will be provided
This employer provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB - IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location - the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients).
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour