Rullion Limited have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Domain Architect to join their Digital Services Team working for a large well known client based in the North West.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Domain Architect to join the Digital Strategy & Planning team, you will be responsible for aligning the Domain digital technology strategy to clients strategic direction to support the key business unit, company and customer challenges.
You will integrate the Domain strategy across all key digital domains (Technology, Data, People, Process) and aligning that to Domain customer needs and develop the digital architectural standards against which digital asset roadmaps, investment, project design and customer solutions should be developed within their Domain.Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent oral & written English (Must be confident to communicate clearly to IT management and other Domain / business stakeholders including Directors/Executive)
- Proven experience in digital technology architectural roles and able to lead other technical experts ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements, legal standards and architectural best practice
- Deep understanding of emerging digital technology trends, disruptive technologies and global digital technology strategies across multiple markets and sectors and be able to apply them within their Domain
- Be able to understand and contribute to developing the strategies across the breadth of the clients digital technology landscape
- Strong strategic thinker able to contribute to the development of strategy, visions and desired outcomes to be understood and develop associated roadmaps
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships across the client and influence key Domain leaders at all levels in line with digital strategy
- Excellent commercial experience, ideally through the design, procurement and delivery of successful contracts with third party service providers or operating agreements with internal suppliers
- A natural innovator and creative style able to envision the future and create a framework for the organisation to align behind
- Exceptional customer service expertise, able to deal with a demanding customer facing operation and ensure customers remain at the heart of the technology roadmap and digital strategy
- Excellent problem solving skills
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Limited acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90822903