Here at Deichmann we are looking to appoint a Retail Trainer to cover our Stores in the South East Region, which includes stores across Greater London, Kent, Sussex, East Anglia and Essex. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum + Company Car.
About the Retail Trainer role:
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Retail Trainer, an engaging communicator, with experience in leading both the design and delivery of retail training, one on one and in a large group setting. A natural and confident presenter, you have a real flair for engaging your audience, encompassing representation from across a wide spectrum of retail roles.
Responsibilities as our Retail Trainer will include:
• Overseeing and supporting the induction and development of newly appointed / promoted managers
• Design and development of training courses and training materials
• Delivering training, development and coaching activities, meeting individual and / or whole team development needs, individual desires for career progression and future proofing the company for succession planning
• Building and nurturing relationships with learners and managers, providing a high quality training experience which enables all receivers of training to realise career potential and achieve performance objectives
• Conducting on the job performance assessments, determining skills gaps, addressing and rectifying them
• Evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of training programmes and learner outcomes
What we'll be looking for in our Retail Trainer:
• Previous experience of working in a retail setting
• Experience designing and developing training courses and training materials, for both technical and soft skills development, and pitched at all types and levels of roles in the retail setting
• Experience of delivering training, formally and informally, one to one and in a large group setting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong IT skills - MS Office
• Planning and organisation skills, along with the ability to navigate a busy field based work schedule
• Self-starter, highly self-motivated, upbeat and enthusiastic
• Full driving licence, willing and able to travel extensively, including some overnight stays.
• Fully flexible in terms of working hours and accepting of the extended hours that are associated with a field based role
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a fast paced, secure company, in return for which we want you to be the best Retail Trainer you can be, enabling our stores to deliver fantastic results and achieve short, medium and longer term objectives.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Retail Trainer and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation at interview stage