*Rotherham Y5 and Y6 (Upper Ks2) teacher's needed supply *Academics are working closely with several Rotherham Schools. We are actively looking for confident Year 5 and Year 6 teacher's (Upper KS2) class teacher . The role could be to cover a variety of assignments including daily supply, short term sickness and longer term cover. The school take pride in ensuring they have a collective learning experience which is all inclusive, helping to ensure all the students have every opportunity to succeed. We are able to offer flexible weekly work at a small pool of local schools. Rotherham Y5 and Y6 (Upper Ks2) teacher's needed supply
- To work within Rotherham Primary School
- Teaching within a Year 5 class and Year 6 classes (upperKS2) Experience desirable.
- Education and Training available
- Ideally hold QTS qualification, Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have applicable references upon request.
- Ideally seeking a candidate who is Passionate and driven teachers willing to put in extra effort for the quality education of children with a positive approach to behaviour management.
- Ideally experience of KS2 is desirable.
are proud to announce that we are actively recruiting anddue to growing demand. Academics LTD supports local schools with local Teaching and support professionals. If you are a Primary Teacher based within South Yorkshire in either Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster or Barnsely we would love to hear from you!!
All applicants are subject to the relevant safeguarding/checks and require having a DBS if they do not have one already on the update service. Education and Training provided if required. Calling all Rotherham Y5 and Y6 (Upper Ks2) teacher's needed supply