Accounts Assistant - High Wycombe - £18,000- £22,000 - plus company benefits.
We are working with a hugely driven and successful business based in High Wycombe that over the recent months have continued to achieve and maintain high levels of sales, customer retention and are in a strong period of growth that they now require a professional Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and professional team.
* Preparing weekly and monthly payment runs.
* Ensuring all invoices are approved.
* Managing and paying company expenses.
* Supplier reconciliation's and ensuring invoices are received.
* Inputting of purchase ledger invoices onto company systems.
* Responsible for office stationery orders and management.
* First point of contact for all incoming finance queries from phone/email/web.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Positive and confident telephone manner.
* Full understanding of computer packages particularly with spreadsheets.
* The ability to multi-task.
* The desire to work within a financial department.
* A good technical head to learn financial software packages.
This is a huge opportunity to develop your skills in a successful and ever growing business, full training will be given to the right candidate. This is a business that requires a hands on approach and the desire to work in a vibrant team environment