Alfreton, Derby, £18.40 - £19.40 per hour (£36,316 per annul) (DE55)
Hours: Days only
Job profile for Clinical Lead role:
Time Recruitment is assisting a specialist innovative care provider who are specialise in elderly care, palliative and dementia care. Now looking for a Clinical Lead to be working alongside an excellent local community-based provider. We are looking for a Clinical Lead to join a caring and passionate team of Nurses to help drive the highest quality of care standards.
Clinical Lead position overview:
Your role will be to support the day to day running of the service, you must have a strong leadership skills; ideally already be working in a senior position or have at least 4+ years nursing experience. You will be joining an excellent CQC report, achieving GOOD in all 5 areas, they also are ward winning for dementia and are classed as a Band 5 Home with the Local Authority. The role as the Clinical Lead will be to promote and drive the high standards of care through safe practices; also, to ensure all clinical governance tasks are adhered and to support the registered manager in their absence.
Clinical Lead position requirements:
* RGN with an active NMC pin
* Ideally to have experience in working with neurological conditions
* Must have tracy care & ventilation experience
* Complex care experience is desired but not essential
* 5 years nursing experience is desirable
* Ideally already working in a senior nurse role
Clinical Lead benefits as follows:
* Robust training program
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Highly competitive pension scheme
* Support with NMC pin re-validation
For more information on this opportunity please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment!