Revenue Growth Manager (Analyst) - Leading food & drink business
Office based 2-3 days per week - Accessible from South London / Surrey / Sussex / Hampshire/ Berkshire
Up to £45k + Bonus + Package
* Multi-national food & drink company creating a new Revenue Growth Management function
* Company performance has been strong and a diverse product portfolio; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend!
* As a newly created function this is an exciting time to join and you will be instrumental in embedding RGM into the company and support them to deliver revenue, profit and brand share growth through maximizing the efficiency of investments and managing cost volatility.
* Reporting into a Head of RGM, you will be responsible for analysing and reporting on RGM initiatives across price, pack, trade spend, mix-management, promo planning and Trade terms across the business.
* Working closely with the Commercial & Category teams you will support scenario planning around NPD, innovation & launch plans; activation planning; ROI tools.
* We need someone who can balance the financial side of things with modelling, data analysis with commercial acumen!
* Naturally, you will be analytically strong, skilled at data modelling and drawing our insights & recommendations whilst comfortable with systems such as SAP, Excel, BI
* Equally, we need strong communicators that can work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional contacts and be prepared to positively challenge so leadership and influencing skills are essential
* We would expect you would have c24-36 months FMCG experience having operated within a Revenue Growth Management, Commercial Strategy, Commercial Finance, Sales Planning functions or possibly be a National Account Manager with Finance background / orientation.
Benefits & details:
* Salary is pitched up to £45k with bonus opportunity, pension and private medical
* Excellent culture which inspires creativity, progression and growth for all
* Office based 2-3 days per week - Accessible from South London Surrey / Sussex / Hampshire/ Berkshire
Apply now quoting reference 8/15757/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.