Reach Education are looking for Secondary SEND Teachers for part time and full-time roles.
As October is nearing, we are looking to recruit SEND Teachers to work within SEND Schools in Doncaster.
So, if you would like to work with a well-established company who care about our staff as much as our clients then we would love to hear from you.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Teaching Qualification with QTS.
- The ability to teach to P Scales.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
- Excellent Classroom Management
- Providing a safe learning environment
- Be able to communicate with staff members and senior leadership team
- Patient, tenacious, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Have a passion for education and helping pupils reach their goals
What we can offer
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Support and guidance.
- Team Teach
- Flexible working hours.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "Infection Prevention & Control" "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more, 40 in total.
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- An honest and consistent consultant.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.