About us:Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.Responsibilities:
As a project manager, you will:
- Successfully manage allocated multidisciplinary projects and their associated activities from conception through to completion.
- Deliver work that meets the project requirements, customer satisfaction, SHEQ standards, and in accordance with Morgan Sindall and Sellafield standards.
- Already experienced as a project manager, you will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline. You will have an awareness of the issues and processes within a highly regulated area of operations and a sound knowledge of the construction industry.
- Have experience as a Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer, with a proven record of project delivery.
- Experienced in controls, electrical and instrumentation biased projects.
- Have experience of Design Management, Design Interpretation and Design Assessment
- Have a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management, the supporting process and tools.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work and an appreciation of responsibilities for both customer and contract requirements and needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide evidence that have the appropriate background clearances for working in a high security/regulated area of operations.