About us:Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.Responsibilities:
As our senior planner you will:
- Provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations for the business,
- Coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- Produce, manage, update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Have experience working on a Nuclear site implementing Change Control Schedules.
- Have experience of the sanctioning and governance associated with the schedules
- Have experience of progressing a Nuclear site baseline schedule
- Have security clearance to SC level (Ideally)
As an experienced senior planner you will be educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis. You will have the ability to plan construction works from first principles, preferably with experience in multi discipline major projects and you will have extensive site experience on business related projects in a management or supervisory capacity.