School administration assistant - South Yorkshire
* Must have at least 1 year experience as a School Receptionist! SIMS EXPEREINCE WANTED!
If you are interested in a Admin assistant/School Receptionist role in South Yorkshire and have previously worked as an School Administrator for at least a year and you are SIMS trained, please apply to secure yourself some work in a school in Doncaster with hours from 07.45 to 15:30, Monday to Friday. If you meet the criteria, we would love to help you get work for this term during .
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events and candidates.
• A strong referral scheme of 250
• Competitive Daily Rates
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Fairly recent references (last 2-3 years)
• Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £40.
If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad -
Register online at (url removed)