This is your opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic Accounts Practice in Liverpool.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Accountant to join the existing team. You will play a strategic role within the organisation and be welcomed into a successful team whilst working with your own portfolio of clients.
Ideally you will have proven Practice experience and will be QBE / PQ or Qualified. You may be studying or have recently completed your ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification with a few years' practice experience.
The role will be assisting but not limited to:
* VAT returns, preparation of Statutory accounts
* Client Ad-hoc queries and dealing with HMRC.
* Manage and look after a small portfolio of clients
* Develop and maintain effective client relationships, including attending client premises as required
* Prepare financial statements and year end accounts for sole trader's partnerships, and limited companies
* Organise your flow of work, allocating assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
* Ensure that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
* Prepare schedules for Tax returns
* Complete VAT returns, Company Accounts and CT600s
* Liaise with third parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
* Take part in client meetings as and when required
* Accountancy Practice experience
* PQ / QBE or Qualified with a good academic record
* Accounts Production & Business Tax, IRIS Personal Tax, Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage, Xero
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative
If you have the required skills and qualifications, then do please forward your CV to Julie O'Leary at Purchasing Professionals and call to chat further