OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a successful healthcare communications agency based just outside Cambridge. My client is for looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
This company is a multi-award-winning agency who are expanding at the moment to fill the growing need for medical editorial material. Content varies from informative literature for patients with lifechanging conditions to communications towards doctors understanding diseases, treatments and processes. You will need to be confident communicating and developing strong long-lasting relationships with clients and providing strategic direction across accounts.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be supported by an Executive who you will monitor and guide, and reporting to the Client Services Directors. You will be a trusted advisor to a range of high-profile accounts, managing expectations and project managing editorial.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop strong and nurture client relationships.
* Manage projects and ensure delivery against deadlines, budgets and KPI's.
* Identify clients' needs and further business and revenue opportunities.
* Lead bi-monthly update meetings and report account activity.
* Mentor junior members of team and delegate tasks.
* Monitor projects and review efficiency and strategy.
* Clients presentations and meetings.
* University educated in a biomedical science.
* At least 4 years' experience in Account/Communication Management.
* Track record winning, managing and growing new business and client relationships.
* Managing communication accounts from brief to executive and evaluation.
* National and international marketing.
* Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical communication management.
* Marketing practices across events, editorial, design, digital, video.
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
* Strategic communications.
* Hands on marketing experience within scientific.
* Highly scientific background.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Highly competitive salary depending on experience.
* Continual training specific to your career goals.
* Bespoke career development.
* Pension scheme.
* Private healthcare for you and your family.
* Flexible working hours