A global organisation of fine chemicals to various industry sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Oil & Gas & speciality chemical industries. The company are well established, formed in 1869.
The company is based in West Bromwich and easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Dudley & Cannock.
Duties to include are;
- Reactive repair of plant machinery, carry out installation and modification works on machines such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc
- Carry out routine scheduled planned maintenance
- Some TIG welding of pipework etc
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work
- Read equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works
I welcome applications from engineers, fitters, technicians with a mechanical aptitude.
- Experience of mechanical plant installation, fitting and modification work
- Able to TIG weld pipework
- Experience of working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, seals, pipework etc
- Able to read technical drawings effectively
- Some form of formal qualification such as a mechancal apprenticeship, City & Guilds or an ONC in mechanical fitting / engineering
This role is a 38 hour week.
Benefits include - The company offers a Company Pension, Flexible Holidays, free life assurance.
Working within a pleasant, friendly working environment.Apply now to be considered for this role...
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.