Field Service Engineer (Home Entertainment Tech) - Swansea / Wales
Concept Resourcing at currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a leading Audio Visual solutions organisation
The role will involve installation and servicing of audio visual equipment in residential homes / buildings in Swansea and surrounding areasThe Role
The Successful candidate will have:
- Field based working visiting multiple residential premises per day
- Monday to Friday day work
- On call 1 in 3 (Saturdays only)
- Installation, configuration and servicing of audio visual equipment
- Educate users in the correct use and care of equipment and monitoring software
- Report all field technician activity, including appointments, visits made, mileage etc.
- Communicating effectively with users of the equipment to gauge feedback / improvements
- Experience of installation / repairs of associated residential AV equipment or similar equipment
- Field based working experience, being able to manage your own time effectively
- A solid technical grounding across IT and installation activity
- Advantageous would be a thorough understanding of A/V routing (scart, RGB, Composite video, HDMI etc) in residential environments is essential.