My client is recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join their Manufacturing Company based in West Bromwich.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work including TIG welding of pipework etc.
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP's, Abrasive wheels and Confined Spaces.
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
Salary - £25.4K
25 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays
38 hour week
Paid sick scheme
Free Life Assurance