We have a fantastic opportunity for a carer to join our expanding team of inspirational care professionals in Kettering. We are looking for someone who cares, regardless of qualifications or experience. We will provide full training with pay to the right candidate.Now with new increased hourly rates and guaranteed block hour contracts available.If you live in the following areas, we would love to hear from you.
You must be a driver with own transport.
- Town centre
- Northfield avenue/Rockingham Road
- London Road
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have a career in care as well as work for one of the UK's leading provider of domiciliary care then we would love to hear from you.Skills you should possess for this role:
We offer a great benefits package, we believe in rewarding our carers with the following;
- Candidates must be passionate about caring and willing to develop their skills further
- You must be friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults.
- Reliable and flexible
- You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
- Understanding personal responsibility
Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to be a skilled and valued Carer.
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours with permanent /temporary positions available
- Career development opportunities as well as NVQs in health and social care. (Level 2-3)
- Paid mileage (25 pence per mile)
- Refer a friend scheme (£100 for each referral)
- Free uniforms
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90578321