We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD
to join our dedicated bank team at our specialist low secure and mental health rehabilitation service in Derby.Cygnet Hospital Derby
provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model.
You will initially be based on Alvaston ward our specialist low secure female personality disorder service, which is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Mon - Fri Days/Nights £15.69p inc A/L Allowance
- Weekend Days/Nights £17.92 inc A/L Allowance
- Bank Holidays £24.27p inc A/L Allowance
You will have...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- £15.03 - £24.27 Per Hour
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Hospital Derby
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
Service users have access to external secure courtyards, and therapy and leisure facilities, including a fully equipped gym, art room, IT classroom and therapy kitchen, which contribute to a comprehensive package of care. Cygnet Hospital Derby is built to low secure specifications.
Cygnet Hospital Derby is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply