Our client is looking for a Parish Fundraising Manager who has experience and passion to develop and increase revenue across a wide number of areas and organisations using both modern digital and traditional methods
The Primarily responsible for the fundraising manager is helping parishes to increase regular giving and other income from parishioners, and for developing the digital fundraising strategy.
This is a senior and influential role working within the community providing leadership in all fundraising aspects within the region. You must have a strong understanding and passion for the Catholic Church it's teachings.
Key responsibilities for the role of Fundraising Manager:
- Implementation of Planned Giving Drives (PGDs) which generate monthly parishioner donations. Analyses parish financial statements and trends, proactively works with parish priests to organise PGDs.
- Takes a lead on digital fundraising.
- Ensures opportunities are maximised to raise funds via the website(s), Facebook, etc., as well as devising the email engagement strategy.
- Researches and implements app-based and contactless giving solutions in parishes and other diocesan projects.
- A good understanding of Gift Aid
- A good understanding of the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Use the Financial Benchmark reporting tool to understand and analyse parishes' financial situation and trends, establishing the basis for needing a PGD;
- Proactively contact parish priests to discuss the parish's financial picture and schedule site meeting(s) with them, and the local Finance Committee;
- Negotiate with the parish priest and their Finance Committee when and how to implement a programme, what messages and themes to use, and how it will be done with local resources;
- Help develop capital appeals, work with major donors and trusts, and help with events
- Research and implement app-based and contactless giving solutions in in parishes and other diocesan projects
To apply for the role as Parish & Digital Fundraising Manager you must have a minimum two years of fundraising experience in a non-profit setting, or strong transferrable skills. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity for the right individual and the role of Parish & Digital Fundraising Manager would be an exciting move for your own career development. If you believe you have the right skills, passion, experience, background and motivation for this role then please apply today