Are you an Accounts Assistant with 2+ years experience in practice but are looking for part-time hours? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Interaction currently have a rare opportunity for a part-time basis Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic practice where you are very much a valued and respected member of a growing and thriving team.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have 2+ years experience in an Accounting function ideally from practice
- You will be keen to develop through study having started your AAT or be looking to continue on with study following successful completion of the AAT qualification
- You will have worked across a variety of accounting duties
- You will be keen to work in a busy, friendly and supportive environment
- You will be keen to learn with an excellent attention to detail
- You will be a confident user of IT systems (including Excel) and be keen to develop your knowledge of cloud accounting packages
This is a really great opportunity - working with a sociable and friendly team, flexibility of hours and study support included. All necessary training included.
The hours for this role will be approx 20-25/week but will be discussed further at interview stage to find a working arrangement that suits.
If you are a confident communicator, naturally organised and diligent, and you are someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with previous accounts experience, please get in touch to discuss this position further.