Delivering MES, Automation and Process Control Excellence
Zenith Technologies operate primarily in Life Sciences; we are world leaders in delivering manufacturing software systems that make businesses compliant and competitive. We specialise in providing Enterprise Performance Solutions comprised of MES, Automation and Process Control to Life Science companies globally. Working with 9 out of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical and BioTech companies, we partner with customers as an independent trusted advisor, providing performance improvements, reduced costs, total compliance and improved operator effectiveness. We achieve this through combining experienced engineers and consultants, comprehensive design methodologies, and leading edge technology implementation. "Innovation and change, Join ZT" Role
We are looking for dedicated and driven talent to join our Expanding UK Team.
We require a Graduate, with a degree in IT or Business Information Systems, alternatively someone with 1-3 years' experience of working on a service desk to join us as a Service Analyst. You will be responsible for supporting global biotech customer's automation systems, through structured support service functions offering level 1, level 2 and level 3 support functions for multiple customers on multiple automation platforms in the biotech industry.Location
Warrington, UK. Business travel will be required; sometimes this may be for extended durations.Required Qualification
- IT Related or Business Information Systems Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Business information systems or relevant experience (Desirable)
- ITIL Foundation (Desirable)
- Ability to liaise with customers, understand requirements and issues and identify solutions or identify next steps to identify solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge and Understanding of SQL, programme language and basic coding
- Excellent written communication, ability to update SOP's and documentation
- An industrial placement or post degree industrial/manufacturing experience would be beneficial as the role will involve dealing with deployment teams both internal to Zenith and external involving Zenith and customer teams
- Experience of working with a ticketing system for support queries
- Must be able to follow direction but work under own initiative within the confines of that direction
- Must be a team player capable of working within a small team
- Working closely with the service manager to support global customer's systems and process issues and problems raised.
- Support Manufacturing on the efficient use of manufacturing systems; provide technical input to help troubleshoot issues during system usage and support end-users in system navigation and usage
- Having a general appreciation of technologies but moving towards specializing in one technology base.
- Development of central information systems for global portfolio of customers automation solutions.
- Gathering, coordination and reporting of key service performance data metrics for multinational customers.
- Developing skills in the application of GMP as it relates to the pharmaceutical industry
- Developing skills in understanding the batch process as it relates to actual customer sites and project
- Application support
- Working closely with management to prioritise business goals and information need