ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD - PETERBOROUGH Are you an Application and Installation Engineer? Do you have experience delivering vertically integrated engine applications to customers?
This is a diverse role which will require an ability to work and collaborate across cultures, time zones and roles globally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for engine selection and completion of projects on time and on cost through close collaboration with Machine Technical Lead Engineers
- Management of Application & Installation (A&I) requirements with the customer, leading to A&I sign off ahead of machine production start.
- Engine specification support through product life cycle, managing changes through new option requests.
- Support customer collaboration events such as product development workshops either in the UK or at customer machine plants.
- Mediate between the Power Systems Division and Customers to maximise enterprise value and ensure successful resolution of engine/machine integration issues.
- Support Continuous Product Improvements adding knowledge on machine installations.
- Stay abreast of New Product Development issues and ensure that the impact to customers is understood and communicated.
Required skill and attributes for this role include:
To apply, please send me a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. /
- HNC / Degree Qualified or equivalent practical experience within an engineering discipline
- Understanding of engine performance, design, field testing or manufacturing
- An excellent communicator who is technical information effectively with team members and at all levels within the Industrial Power System Division, supporting teams and customers.
- Ability to plan and drive actions through all levels of an organisation
- Organised and structured when approaching work tasks and a proven ability to develop and deliver to plans
- In depth technical understanding of engines and associated emissions management systems
- Bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90822549