SWAS Branch Manager - Carphone Warehouse High Street Kensington - London
Full Time£23,000 - £27,000 + benefits
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Our store within a store (SWAS) Branch Manager is responsible for leading up our Carphone Warehouse store based within a Currys PC World. These one-stop stores are designed to meet the demands of our customers, and you'll be the one bringing that shopping experience to life. Making the big decisions that influence how our customers shop, buy and experience Carphone Warehouse.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Equipping the team with the skills to provide expert advice
- Motivating the team and keeping the vision alive in store
- Embracing and implementing change that benefits the store and our customers
- Putting the customer first and considering them in every decision
Take the opportunity to be part of our all-in-one store working alongside the Currys PC World Management Team you'll explore new ways of working to enhance store performance. Our business doesn't stand still, and you'll make it all happen with the support of the wider team.
You will need:
- Experience working in similar fast-paced environments
- A track record of driving targets and store performance
- To be able to create working environments that inspire a team
- Commercial awareness to ensure we stay ahead of the competition
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- A monthly performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
- Store discounts, including money off mobile phone contracts starting at 30%
- 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.