Pertemps are delighted to be working with an Ofsted Good
school in Harlow who are recruiting a Teacher of English to teach full time starting as soon as possible. The role is fixed term for one year and you will be teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 English.
Students at the school are keen to learn, so a practitioner who is able to ignite curiosity and engage students of all abilities is fundamental. In return, you will be a valued member of the faculty and benefit from an excellent teaching environment with great job satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- NQT / QTS / QTLS
- Set high expectations for the achievement and behaviour of their students
- Ensure that progression and continuity is achieved across the key stage and between the key stages
- Be able to establish respectful relationships with students
- Be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability
The school will offer you:
- An atmosphere of mutual support and cooperation;
- Access to professional development;
- A happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations;
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Click 'Apply' to upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email) or contact Chris on for more information about the role.