Secondary Teacher KS3 KS4 Supporting schools in Doncaster, South Yorkshire with Education and Training. Who are we?
Academics Ltd support local schools with local teaching professionals. Our Doncaster branch has over 15 years combined experience in education recruitment, helping schools with a bespoke solution and providing educational professionals with the right opportunities. We are currently working with a number of secondary schools in the Doncaster & South Yorkshire region and we are keen to recruit great candidates to support this demand. What are we looking for? (Secondary Teacher KS3 KS4)
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience in teaching KS3 & KS4
- Doncaster based or local within South Yorkshire
- Strong classroom practitioners able to control behaviour management
- Consistent high standard delivery
- A drive and passion for education, learning and really making a difference
- Plan, prepare and assess work
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent engagement skills
- Hold the relevant teaching qualifications
- Opportunity to make a huge impact to a student's education
- Full guidance & clear expectations through your dedicated Academics consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local supply placements preferable to you
- Flexible working
- Education and training provided by Academics
- Refer a friend incentive!
- Broaden your experience with opportunities in Sheffield, Barnsley & Rotherham if desired
If you are a Secondary Teacher KS3 KS4 in the local area and feel as though this is an opportunity for you then please contact our Academics Doncaster branch who are always working on and supporting new roles within the education and training sector. Please be aware that all applicants are subject to the relevant checks/clearance procedures and must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS if not already on the update service.Secondary Teacher KS3 KS4If you are interested in this role then 'apply now' or alternatively forward a copy of your most recent CV.