Location: ThatchamSalary: Dependant on experience
Are you an experienced paraplanner, either fully or part qualified, looking to work for a well-respected firm? Are you ready to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position?
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational individual who holds paraplanning experience within financial services that is now looking for their next step in their career.
The company value their technical support highly and demonstrate this through continued training and support with advanced qualifications, as well as promotion through to adviser for the right candidates.Paraplanning Responsibilities would include:
- Assess new client's objectives and carry out research to identify suitable solutions to meet client's needs in line with an adviser's recommendations and requests.
- Discuss cases with adviser and pro-actively update the adviser throughout.
- Carry out financial analysis to draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
- Conduct cash flow forecasting
- Prepare all relevant paperwork for client meetings.
- Prepare and compile financial analysis.
- Keep up to date with legislation.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of product research and analytical tools.
- An understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to financial services clients.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now. If this role isn't of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.
- Supportive and friendly close nit environment
- Complex paraplanning
- Generous holiday entitlement with Christmas off paid.
- Support for continued professional development
- Free off street parking within easy distance