After a huge injection of revenue into this bodyshop, my client is seeking a Bodyshop Controller
to assist Manager in running the operation. This is brand new position that will involve leading, motivating and managing a team of skilled Technicians. Apart of a fantastic group this will be the perfect breeding ground for someone looking to progress their career and eventually step up into management. This position is based in Slough, Berkshire
.The role will involve but is not limited to...
Who we are looking for:
- Leading, motivating and developing the Bodyshop Technicians within the bodyshop to maximise quality, overall efficiency, productivity and throughputs
- Allocating daily work such as repairs and services in the bodyshop
- Ensuring all repairs are completed accurately and ensuring all relevant documents are filled out for the each one
- Developing relationships and liaising with members of staff within the dealership
- Communicating efficiently with customers in regards to updates or any delays with their vehicle
What's on offer?
- Previous experience as a Bodyshop Controller or Supervisor is essential for this role
- Able to manage significant workload both as part of a team and able to work on an individual basis
- You will have a positive attitude and a disciplined approach to work
You will receive a basic salary between £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. With their very generous and achievable bonus scheme you can see between £34,000 - £38,000 OTE.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 1 in 2, 8am - 12pm.The Application Process
Looking for a new position can be daunting, and so can just browsing, especially when you don't know who you are applying to most of the time. That said, with us, your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
I have an amazing relationship with this company, so I will be proactive in coming back to you with feedback.
Click 'apply' for a more in depth chat with me!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.