Have you been looking for a Monday to Friday, DAYS only role?
If so, I may just have the next move you have been looking for...
What do we need from you?
- You will have to have previous experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer within a Manufacturing environment
- Ideally, you will be Electrically biased
- We don't expect you to programme PLCs, but you will have to be able to fault find
- NVQ/C&G or equivalent will be required too
- Fault finding on equipment such as electrical panels, 3 phrase circuits and control systems, motor testing repairs and replacement
- Mechanically replacing bearings, compressor checks, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- You will enjoy Continuous Improvement and strive to increase efficiency
Planned Maintenance is important within this Engineering department- you won't be 'firefighting' for the entire shift.
Obviously, from time to time you will perform Reactive Maintenance, but you'll have a real chance at driving efficiency and improvement across the site.
If this sounds interesting to you, click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90827124