A large Primary School in Hartlepool are looking for a KS2 Teacher to start after October Half Term. The role will be full time and will continue until at least the end of term.
This role will be quite challenging, Therefore, it would probably suit a more experience Teacher. Previous experience of supporting through SATS would be an added advantage.
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher?
- Are you dedicated to making a difference for the students you teach?
- Do you have recent experience teaching KS2?
Hello Education are looking for Primary Supply Teachers that have the following:
- Experience of teaching students in a Primary School setting
- A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching in any Key Stage in Primary School
- The ability to develop and encourage learning
- Creativity and the ability to conduct fun and inspiring lessons
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Supply Teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
If you feel you are the perfect Supply Teacher for Hello Education, then please contact Elouise on 01642 378 888 or send your updated CV.