Due to continued growth are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant accountant to join us and work in a small team supporting a range of clients with various tasks that include:
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs such as Xero & QuickBooks
- Processing business expenses
- Preparing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping as required
- Verifying balances and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Posting daily receipts
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Preparing VAT returns
- Liaising with H M Revenue & Customs and Companies House on behalf of clients
- AAT qualified or part qualified as a minimum with candidates having a minimum of 1 years practice experience.
- Possess good IT & communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365. Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills
Covid19 considerations are in place including social distancing and cleaning stations.