My clients are a fast-growing mortgage intermediary, based in Hampshire providing mortgage services and protection advice to businesses and individuals.
This is a critical role and you will be the first point of contact for new and remortgage customers. You will be instrumental in proactively contacting referrals from our professional introducers in order to qualify customers and establish the best way forward. This role is all about ensuring that leads are quickly contacted, efficiently progressed and that we deliver a positive customer experience at all times.
They will also offer a strong training scheme for you to progress into a mortgage broker position in the future.Key Tasks:
- Calling and pre-qualifying new leads referred to the business.
- Booking in appointments as appropriate or referring to the firm's adviser or paraplanner for guidance where necessary.
- Selling a fee for their service, prior to booking appointment, if customer requirements are below a certain level.
- Acting as a focal point for direct enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Diarising to follow-up customers who are seeking help in the future.
- Robustly contact diary leads in a timely fashion to progress or re-diarise as appropriate.
- Booking in remortgage leads from the company's diary system.
- Assisting with adviser's diary contacts as required.
- Communicate and establish courteous relationships with existing and new clients.
- Regularly shadow firm's advisers and paraplanners to gain a strong understanding of full mortgage process.
- Undertake CeMAP study.
- Update all records on the company CRM system
- Adhere to Compliance standards and ensure that all files are completed to a compliant standard in line with company standards and FCA regulations
- Support with administrative tasks as required
- Mortgage experience preferred but not essential
- Sales experience is essential, preferably from a property sales environment
- Professional and driven attitude
- Strong phone manner
- Willingness to progress into a mortgage adviser position
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pmSalary:
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £18,000 - £20,000
(Depending on Experience). My client will also cover the CeMap
qualification for the successful candidate.Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.