This is a newly created Director / Associate Director Corporate Tax reporting into the leading Tax Partner you will be responsible for delivering a range of corporate tax advisory services to the clients. This is an ideal role role for some looking for future career developmentClient Details
This is market leading practice based in the East Midlands, boasting a extensive client base the firm is current experiencing a period of sustained grow and is looking for like mind individuals to join them.DescriptionDirector / Associate Director Corporate Tax Reporting into the lead Tax Partner the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Actively develop new tax advisory opportunities, from the current client base and from new client introductions.
- Act as main point of contact to a portfolio of OMB clients, ensuring assignments are effectively managed.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge and attend all relevant training, where relevant delivering conferences and seminars to clients.
- Proactively help with the development of the wider team in order to assist/meet its objectives in line with the overall firm strategy
- Actively assist in marketing the specialist services provided by the team and wider firm.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working within the professional services. They should also have a professional qualification coupled with the ability to manage client relationships effectively.Job Offer
Market Leading Package.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary.
- Medical Cover