Automatic Door Engineer
A well-known automation company is looking for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer to join their expanding team in the North East of England. An attractive package is on offer which includes a basic salary of up to £30K, company van, straight 40 hour week and £100 standby fee when on call.
Responsibilities of this Automatic Door Engineer role include:
- Service, repair and install of a wide range of automatic doors from various manufacturers.
- Fault finding on electrical, mechanical, and electronic equipment.
- Basic electrical wiring.
- Adhering to BS EN 16005 standards.
- Training more junior members of staff.
What is required from you?
- Install, service and repair experience on swing/slide doors.
- A valid EN 16005 certificate.
- Experience working for at least one recognised company within the industry.
- A clean driving license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A desire to progress.
Package on offer for the successful Automatic Door Engineer:
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- No expectation of over time - straight 40 hour working week.
- Paid door to door
- Clear progression route
- 1 in 4 call-out rota with £100 standby fee and £30 per call
- All power tools and hand tools provided
- Fully racked company van
- Mobile phone
- 28 days holiday
If you are interested in this Automatic Door Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90770539