Prospero Teaching are looking for a SLD Teacher for a SEN School in DONCASTER - working full time Monday to Friday, from September 2020 till July 2021
The Ideal Candidate will be:
Ideally primary trained with a varied subject knowledge
Effectively plans and teaches creative lessons that engage their pupils consistently
Able to effectively manage a team of TA's
Has experience using alternative modes of communication (makaton, communication books, symbols, ALD's)
Able to build strong relationships with families and holds pastoral care experience
Experience in managing moderate levels of challenging behaviour
* Location - DONCASTER
* Position - SEN Teacher
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - September 2020
* Likely Duration - July 2021
* Position end date - July 2021
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £110 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on . Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Primary Supply Teacher * Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme