Do you have the skills to work with young children?
Are you patient and compassionate but know how to have fun with kids?
An outstanding school is looking for a unique individual to join their amazing teaching staff. The school will train you to become a 1:1 tutor who has the ability and understanding of how to work with young Autistic learners aged 5 to 16. You will receive full training and obtain a recognised tutoring qualification. The only requirement is that you have a true and clear passion for working with special needs students and that you can drive due to school location.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you then call me today to arrange an interview with the school.
Benefits for working with Randstad:
• 1:1 specialised SEND consultant
• Exclusive roles
• Refer a friend scheme
• CV and career advice from professional educators
• Randstad benefit scheme (various vouchers and discounts!)
Benefits for working with the school:
• Occupational sick pay scheme
• Free on-site car parking
• Contributory pension scheme
• Regular and on-going professional development programme and training
• Pay rise once you pass probation
Your role will include:
• Learn to teach while you get a salary
• Supporting Autistic learners enabling them to access the curriculum
• Assessing students on their development using the applied behaviour system
• Training on the various methodologies of working with Autistic learners
Skills required for the role:
• Minimum requirement grade C or grade 4 GCSE in English Language and Maths or equivalent
• Interest in the issue of special Educational Needs/Autism
• An understanding of what it would be like working with Children and or young adults from 4 to 19 years with or without special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
• Experience or knowledge of special Educational Needs/Autism Spectrum Disorders
If you feel that this sounds like the role for you then get in touch with Sarah Elmasry on and/or call me for a chat about the role on to see how I can support you to find your next dream job!
Furthermore, if this role isn't right for you we have an array of roles in the Surrey, Sussex, Essex and Kent area that may be of interest to you so don't worry if this isn't the right one for you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.