Brewster Partners are working with a fast growing company who are based in the North of Sheffield who operate within the FMCG and industrial sectors. The company is looking to add to the finance team to support the recent growth of the company. The business has a turnover of sub £50m, with a clear mission statement and values which will enable them to continue to grow and gain market share in the future.The Role:
The business is looking for a process driven and methodical thinker to join their Finance team. Someone with an analytical, commercial and reporting background would be the ideal candidate for this role.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Updating the company figures and dashboards to update to senior manager
- Improving and streamlining reporting systems
- Creating and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and reporting data from across the company
- Analysing data trends and reporting on any abnormal outliers
- Producing commercial reports and analyst for each department to help with future planning
- Ideally the successful individual will have a strong technical background but has a very strong commercial outlook into driving improvements within a business
- Previous experience in reporting
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Salary £20-£22 depending on experience
- Excellent training and development
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.