Clinic Nurse - Dialysis - 9 month contract
Nottingham, East Midlands
£23,500 to £26,500 (plus allowances and benefits)
Staff Nurse required for a private clinic located in Nottingham, East Midlands to cover a fixed term 9 month contract.
Our client is one of the world's largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis. A small treatment centre in East Midlands.The Role
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the NHS. Key duties include: -
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide on-going patient education Comprehensive professional training programme provided.
You will be required to work shifts: Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6:45am and 11pm (37.5 hours per week) accept during training which is Monday - Friday 9-5 10-26 weeksThe Candidate
To be successful in this role you will be / have: -
Salary - PRO-RATA
- NMC Registered Nurse
- At least one year's experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £26,500 PR plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.***COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING/ INDUCTION***
Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed (£23,000 plus).