Landmarc Support Services are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join the team at Westdown Camp on Salisbury Plain. This exciting role will require someone who has excellent working knowledge of spreadsheets and accounts.
Primary Duties of the Role
* Accounts Payable - processing supplier invoices for allocated regions and contracts onto the Finance Management System; invoice query resolution by email and telephone; assisting with payment runs; monitoring of aged accounts;
* Cashiering - daily banking, processing manual payment requests (cheques and BACS), allocation of bank payments and receipts in the Finance Management system;
* Accounts Receivable - raising third party invoices, monitoring levels of debt and assisting in the collection of aged accounts; liaising with regional staff on any issues relating to third party;
* Credit card - analyse and process the central and regional credit and purchasing cards as required;
* Support for finance management of framework contracts.
* Provide cover for all other Head Office Finance Administrators.
What you know
* Excellent working knowledge of spreadsheet packages this will include Excel
* Previous accounts experience preferred
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (desirable)
What you can do
* Positive, can-do approach within a team
* Attention to detail
* Good telephone manner and customer care skills
* Have integrity and discretion
We work a 37-hour week, hours are detailed below:
* Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 with one hour for lunch
* Friday 08.30 - 16.30 with one hour for lunch
This exciting role is rewarded with an excellent salary, ongoing training and mentoring and lots of free parking on site. Landmarc offers excellent career progression for individuals who are keen to progress their career