Up to £70,000 per annum
Employee benefits - 25 days holiday
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm 1 hour for lunch
Financial Controller required to take responsibility for all day-to-day financial management for a successful global business. The role will ensure effective financial and department management, cash and risk management across the organisation. Reporting to the Board, this is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career as this role offers progression.
* Management and development of financial controls and systems
* Preparation, development and analysis of management accounting and other financial reporting mechanisms
* Provision of support to the Board and management team in delivering financial and business strategy
* Continuous review and improvement to financial control and management information systems
* Development of effective budgeting, forecasting and business planning tools
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Preparation and analysis of cash flow information
* Preparation for year-end accounts liaising with external accountants and auditors
* Management and leadership of a small accounts team
The successful candidate will have the following attributes -:
* Qualified or part qualified accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA or qualified by experience
* Knowledge of taxation and multiple currencies.
* Detailed understanding of accounting and financial systems, processes and controls
* Proven track record producing management accounts, cash flow forecasts and budgets
* Comprehensive understanding of transactional accounting processes
* Management skills to lead a small team
* Strong ability to analyse and interpret complex data to inform robust decision making
* Confident IT skills, particularly using Excel
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Confident communication skills to inform, influence and enable others
A well established and expanding company in the Welshpool area with an internationally successful and market leading product.
* Up to £70,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free on site car park
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position