Agricultural Mechanic/ Fitter
22K -£28K per annum
Hours of work 8.30am-5.00pm Mon -Fri
Our client is a market leader in agricultural supplies and farm machinery with presence spanning across the UK. An opportunity has arisen to join our multi-franchise machinery division.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, self-motivated agricultural machinery engineer to add to our highly skilled team working to support our leading brands Massey Ferguson and Fendt.
Role and Responsibilities
* Previous agricultural mechanical experience or previous experience in a similar role
* Experience working on tractors (Apply online only) horsepower and knowledge of modern farm practices
* Able to carry out diagnostics, repairs, and service work to tractors in our fully equipped workshops and on farm
* Good mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic knowledge and experience using computer diagnostics
* Full UK drivers licence required as will be required to drive company van
* Able to travel across various counties- Cheshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, and Shropshire
22K -£28KHours of work 8.30am-5.00pm Mon -Fri