Landmarc Support services are currently looking to recruit a National Training Area Manager to support the Training Area and Range Operations Manager in operation of the our contract. The successful candidate must be the equivalent of RAF level J Appointment. You will be responsible for providing technical advice and assurance regarding the management of Ranges, Training Areas and Training Facilities focusing on the specialist area of Radar and Surveillance.
Primary Duties of the Role:
* To carry out technical inspections on surveillance systems, identify remedial works and progress through to completion
* Responsible for the management and delivery of RADAR, CCTV and software platform training to ensure all processes are performed in accordance with company policy and statutory requirements
* To be the subject matter expert for RADAR and CCTV related training design.
* Support the implementation of the internal audit programme and all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient management of surveillance systems. Provide feedback on the effectiveness of business processes and recommend improvements.
* To provide technical support to senior managers relating to surveillance system design, compliance and operation
* Lead on surveillance systems reactive maintenance works and provide reports on expenditure
* To liaise with all stakeholders of all levels
What you know
* Knowledge of RADAR and CCTV surveillance systems
* Knowledge of RAF Role Office Authorisations
* Knowledge of H&S such as COSHH, manual handling, risk assessments and safe systems of work to IOSH Managing Safely level
* Knowledge of project work and the practicalities of delivery
* Knowledge of facilities management methodologies such as planned, preventative and life cycle maintenance planning regimes, etc. gained through a Level 4 qualification such as ONC/OND/NVQ
What you can do
* Access the qualification, competence and experience sufficient to appoint appropriate levels of RAF based engineering authorisations (Equivalent of RAF level J Appointment)
* Understand and explain contractual requirements
* Ensure appropriate quality standards are adhered to
* Plan, analyse and act on management information
* Teach and operate VTS or surveillance system software
* Produce, co-ordinate and cascade management information
* Communicate clearly with the Employer and other stakeholders at all levels.
* Drive continuous improvement
* Performance manage teams and outputs by utilising management tools
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to travel across the UK, this can be extensive. The successful candidate will work remotely from home and can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are able to travel to sites as required