* Location - Bideford
* Full, Part Time and Bank available
* Overall 'Good' CQC
* First Level Registration
* Strong leadership experience
* Ideally Nursing Home experience, but not essential
* Great rates of pay, increasing with experience
* Progression within, up to management
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Planning nursing care
* Maintaining patient record
* Observing and recording the conditions of patients,
* Assessing and monitoring and administrating medication.
* You will be expected to be dynamic and innovative in your practice with a real flair for creative care planning and a commitment to making the home the best to can possibly be.
Our client has over 25 years of experience in caring for and supporting people who need a helping hand. They are passionate about providing the most outstanding care and to always promote independence and choice.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90749663