Job Title: Private Client Tax ManagerLocation: Hertfordshire
I am currently working on a Private Client Tax Manager role for a firm based in Hertfordshire. They're looking to bolster their advisory offering to their clients by bring in either an experienced private Client from a regional firm or someone currently working in the City for a highly ranked firm who is looking to take the step up to a Manager role and doesn't want to commute anymore. You will get the chance to handle a high quality client portfolio, manage and develop juniors in the team and work closely with senior management and Partners on advisory projects.Responsibilities for this role include:
Requirements for this role include:
- Manage the team including monitoring work in progress and compliant work standards.
- Effectively delegate work to, and mentor, the team, including planning, instruction and review of work, and giving constructive feedback through job appraisals.
- Provide sound tax planning advice to a portfolio of clients including HNWIs
- Engage with a wide range of private and business clients with diverse and complex financial needs
- Meet with clients and deal with their advisors
- Undertake and supervise tax advisory work to a high technical degree
- Undertake overseas assignments as and when required
- Work closely with and in support Partners - coordinate workload and give regular updated on the progress of the assignments
- Perform reviews of personal tax compliance work and take the lead in more complex personal tax cases
- Taking an active part in the firms business development activities, proactively seeking to attend new client meetings, networking events and marketing events
- Ideally CTA Qualified with 3+ years' post qualification experience
- Effective provision of tax compliance within portfolio and tax planning advice to clients.
- Pro-active use of legislation, compliance standards and potential advantages within client portfolio.
- Effective team leader; produces reliable results and has respect of the team.
- Positive energy and team player.
- Effective problem solver and creative thinker.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on or