Engineering Manager Required
My highly reputable client are currently on the look for a skilled and experienced engineering manager to lead their team. You will be expected to manage the engineering function in the garage. To maintain vehicles to the standard required by the Company, to achieve maximum vehicle availability and to maintain costs within the budget set. To be responsible for Health, Safety, environment and property maintenance and condition throughout the garage.
*** To be considered for the role you must have experience as an Engineering Manager***
- Basic Salary: £48,000-£50,000 + Bonus
- Location: Bedford
- Responsible for the leadership, motivation, performance measurement of engineering staff. Responsible for the identification of training and development needs of each individual.
- Responsible for allocating vehicles into the workshop for routine servicing. To produce short/medium and long term plans for the depot supervisory teams.
- To inspect vehicles after servicing in order to ensure that the necessary work has been carried out to the standards required by the company.
- To ensure that all vehicles provided for operation comply with the quality standards set by the Company.
- Working within the allocated budget, to ensure that the stores hold adequate material. supplies in line with the workshop's requirements. To ensure that all materials under your control can be accounted for.
- To ensure that all staff comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Company Health and Safety policy
- To keep up to date with all relevant environmental and technical developments.
Excel Technical is THE specialist recruitment agency for the commercial vehicle industry. If you are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in placing HGV, LGV, LCV Technicians, diesel fitters, plant fitters, PCV, PSV technicians, fitters, and mechanics. If you are looking for any automotive positions around the UK then contact us today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90813583