Due to a major increase in demand, Connex Education are urgently recruiting Teaching Assistants for a range of roles with their exclusive client schools across Milton Keynes.
We have a range of day to day, short term and long-term roles available at present. These roles include general classroom assistance, 1:1 roles, and also intervention/small group work.
We are seeking proactive, confident and hardworking individuals for our schools - who are flexible in working across the Milton Keynes region.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3) or have a minimum of 3 months full time experience in a classroom.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Two suitable references.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return Connex Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Please call Jo on 01604 961020/ 07796311504 or apply online.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people - not its profit - first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it's what has earned us our excellent reputation.