We are currently representing a role as an Quality Assurance Inspector for a successful manufacturing company in Scunthorpe area that is a three month contract.
Within this role, responsibilities may include:
* Inspection and recording results for existing and new products to ensure conformity to
* Inspection of all products currently on Positive Release, recording all results and advising
Team of any issues. Responsibility for accepting/rejecting products or stopping production
* Reporting any issues to Technical Line Manager and updating other key members of staff.
* Daily monitoring of Good Manufacturing Practices and reporting of any nonconformances to relevant personnel
* Coordination of complaints management, investigating, reporting and feedback to
customers. Carry out investigations (e. g paperwork, samples and some product testing)
of customer complaints, reporting findings to Technical Team.
* Carry out Good Manufacturing Practice Audits, complete and issue audit report to relevant
Come from food manufacturing background