Do you have experience in machine building and would like to join a company who are recognised for their specialist service across the globe?
We're hiring for an experienced Mechanical Machine Build Fitter
based in Trafford
to contribute to the company's ever-growing success by building machines which are used to make foam.
You will be joining a friendly team within a clean manufacturing environment building machinery to produce polyurethane foam blocks that are supplied across the globe.What's on offer?
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Machine Build Fitter?
- £12.61 per hour
- Overtime regularly available with good overtime rates
- A long-term on-going contract
- Clean working environment with the freedom to work independently
- Within easy access of the motorway
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent staff retention
- 6.4 weeks holiday after 12 weeks + 8 bank holidays
What do you need?
- Building large specialist machinery which produces polyurethane foam blocks
- Reporting any faults or defects to management and helping fix any problems
- Fitting bench work
- Experience in machine building
- Your own tools and proven bench work experience
- The ability to understand technical drawings to assist in disassembly and re-assembly
- Strong commitment to all Health & Safety guidelines
- A good level of communication and problem solving
- Time served / apprentice trained
- The ability to read engineering drawings
If you are interested in joining this ever-growing specialist engineering team and contributing to their ongoing success, then apply today or speak with Gail at KPJ Group on 0161 249 8120 for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.