Accountancy Recruit are partnering with a Warrington based client to engage a Finance Transformation Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract working from home predominantly. The Finance Transformation Manager will work closely with the Shared Service Centre Manager to review current processes and identify areas for improvement. This role would suit a Project Accountant or finance professional with significant experience of change or transformation within the finance function.
The Finance Transformation Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with the wider finance team to identify current, end to end processes across the finance function.
- Identify weaknesses in finance processes and systems.
- Identify process improvements and lead re-engineering of processes.
- Identify improvements to systems and lead redesign, collaborating with technical teams to implement changes.
- Document new processes and train team members on new ways of working.
In order to be successful in this role the Finance Transformation Manager must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven experience of change and transformation within finance.
- Excellent understanding of end to end finance processes within a centralized finance function or Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Project Management experience and ability to lead a change project.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and the ability to encourage people to collaborate and provide required information for project completion.
- Ability to deliver to key milestones.