Logistics done differently.
Are you starting out your career in finance? Are you looking for your opportunity to develop your skillset as you continue your studies?
We're looking for a Finance Administrator to join us on a 12-month maternity cover in Livingston. Working as part of a small team, you'll get involved in all things finance on our transport and warehousing operation with Iceland Foods.Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £23,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Produce and support with customer reports
- Monitor site KPIs and stats, feeding back any trends, patterns or concerns to the site management team
- Help with month-end process, raising POs and sales invoices
- Work with our payroll team to complete weekly and monthly payments
Be part of something big.
- Ideally, you'll have started an accountancy qualification (AAT, CIMA or ACCA)
- Previous exposure to payroll, SAP and Excel would be fantastic
- A desire to develop your finance career
- The flexibility to work hours outside of the normal Monday to Friday, 9 to 5
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.