Are you an experienced Change manager who has experience of working across IT and Digital Transformation and are ready for your next challenge?
Southwark Council are looking to appoint a Digital Change Manager
to join their Technology & Digital Services. As part of our Digital Journey and the changing landscape of working we are looking to drive the delivery of new technologies and digital services. Managing our organisation through change and transformation will be key to our success of create a more collaborative environment for our staff and build a more agile and flexible workforce for the future to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality services to our local community
Working in Technology & Digital Services means you will join a committed, diverse and ambitious team helping to make the borough a better place for all and drive innovation in our servicesJob Responsibilities
You will be key to the successful delivery of our digital strategy, driving innovation and managing change effectively that will help us drive efficiencies in the way we work and enable better engagement for our services and community. You will be responsible for designing and delivering our business change strategy across our IT and Digital projects and programmes to ensure effective culture change is implemented and managed that will have a long-lasting impact and long-term business benefits. This role will be key in contribute to the continuous improvement of the Council and how we deliver services to our community.
Working with our Senior Management and Programme Management Team you will work with the leadership team to develop change management plan that will ensure clear engagement across our stakeholders, customers and internal staff to ensure new technologies and ways of working are onboarded effectivelyCore Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within IT and Digital Transformation Programmes or Services with a strong background in managing change.
- Experience in developing a Change Strategy and Plan, combining programme deliverables into a coherent journey for change.
- A strong understanding of the pace of change within IT and Digital Services and ability to work with technical teams to help ensure systems, technologies and new ways of working are implemented in effective way to ensure engagement and continued delivery of services
- Worked within fast-paced, large and delivery focused environments, with an understanding of methodologies and techniques including Change Management, MSP, Prince2 and Agile.
- Experience of building and maintaining collaborative relationships across organisational boundaries and stakeholder groups including internal and external partners to enable the smooth delivery of change
As an employer of choice, Southwark Council
offers an extensive benefits package including:
Close Date: Wednesday 7th OctoberPlease note Virtual Interviews will be held on Friday 16th October
- A competitive salary package of per annum £40,491 - £47,274
- 28 days leave plus an addition 8 bank holidays.
- Excellent pension scheme
For more information, please contact Hannah Groves or Amanda Whicher at Hays Technology.